Since I have started this business, I have met a countless number of amazing and caring people. I don't know if it's because of the product I sell or if I've just been lucky, but it almost seems surreal. Prior to entering into this business I was living by myself with no one around for miles and 45 minutes from anything resembling a town. Needless to say I was somewhat nervous about the social aspect of selling and starting a business. However, after going to only a few shows, I quickly realized there was nothing to be nervous about. I can confidently say that I have a friendship with every single customer I have ever sold a swing to. So if you bought a swing from me and find yourself reading this, I just want to say thank you for your kindness........and of course your purchase too. haha
This beautiful "Madison" Bed Swing by Four Oak Designs is about to make its way all the way from Hardaway Alabama to Riverside California! For any of you that may want to purchase a swing just like this one, it is a combination of antique white milk paint and burnt umber glaze by General Finishes along with "chipped edges" and burnt hardware. This swing will last a lifetime and hopefully be loved for one too!
P.S. Check out the awesome bedswing transportation vehicle....haha
- Customer relationships are at the top of our priorities list.
- Our Bed Swings come standard with 1" manila rope.
- Our Swings will not rub the back of your knees when sitting on the swing with your feet on the ground.
- On most of our models, we attach the manila rope on the sides of the swing instead of on the front, giving it a better swing and keeping the rope from getting in the way.
- Our optional outdoor Bed Swing cushions are going to last much longer than any regular indoor mattress or air mattress and not to mention look better too!
- Each Bed Swing has at least 3 to 4 full coats of a high grade outdoor varnish that will extend the life of your Four Oak Bed Swing for years.
- Each piece of wood is thoroughly inspected and dimensioned before use so that all joints will fit perfectly.